A 1 or 2 day workshop to discover and discuss the many pitfalls that teams face as they seek to “row together”. We will explore the fundamental causes of organizational politics and team failure.
Skills To Gain
- Feel safer and less vulnerable within the team due to the absence of trust
- Stop seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate discussion
- Improve team commitment and increased buy in to the organizational mission
- Reduce individual ducking of responsibility and raise sub par standards
- Eliminate desire for personal success, status and ego before team success
This staff training is based on the book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, that has become the world’s most definitive source of practical information for building teams. During this onsite workshop we will help your workplace revamp company culture and transform the organization to one of trust, respect, honor and responsibility. Includes an individual assessment that each participant take that will provides a tangible measurement tool for the Five Dysfunctions of a Team model prior to the workshop. Since 2004, over 100,000 individuals have gone through this assessment. A variety of teams – from Fortune 500 executive teams, to NFL coaching staffs, to school principals and their teachers-have benefited from the assessment. With only 38 questions, this tool provides a quick, effective snap-shot for team performance. With this workshop, we can work with up to 60 people in one setting.
Would you like to book a workshop? Do you need more information? Fill out this form and someone will contact you shortly
“It inspired me to be more positive”
“We have joined together as never before”
“Helped remind me to treat my colleagues as I would want to be treated”
“This is the first workshop I have fully attended AND enjoyed”