A 1 or 2 day workshop to teach leaders how to integrate the Five Dysfunctions model within the teams they lead on their journey to address the many pitfalls that teams face as they seek to “row together”. We will discuss further the the fundamental causes of organizational politics and team failure and what leaders can do to solve it.
Skills To Gain
- Feel safer and less vulnerable within the team due to the absence of trust
- Stop seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate discussion
- Improve team commitment and increased buy in to the organizational mission
- Reduce individual ducking of responsibility and raise sub par standards
- Eliminate desire for personal success, status and ego before team success
This leader training works with the team building workshop, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. During this onsite workshop we will help leaders provide a structure to deepen their understanding of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team in order to effectively apply the material with their own teams. revamp company culture and transform the organization to one of trust, respect, honor and responsibility. For teams that want to gauge their progress over tie, a Team Assessment Comparison Report is available that shows teams performance over time. With this workshop, we can work with up to 40 people in one setting.
Would you like to book a workshop? Do you need more information? Fill out this form and someone will contact you shortly
“It inspired me to be more positive”
“We have joined together as never before”
“Helped remind me to treat my colleagues as I would want to be treated”
“This is the first workshop I have fully attended AND enjoyed”